On Friday, June 1st, our school community will once again come together with our friends from Elysian Charter, Hoboken Charter, HOLA, Mustard Seed, and Stevens Cooperative for the Second Annual Swing Fore the Schools Golf Outing. This new tradition represents a wonderful way for small schools in our area to collaborate in the spirit of improving educational options for families in Hoboken and our surrounding towns.
As has been our tradition, ever since we started our own golf outing 16 years ago, proceeds from this event go towards supporting our financial aid/scholarship fund.
So why should you attend the golf outing?
• Financial assistance benefits everyone in our school, as economic diversity is a critical component of ensuring our students are developing the skills necessary for success in the 21st Century.
• The event is truly a celebration of community and collaboration – parents, friends and supporters from six different schools are coming together for a great cause – our children.
• The event is a beautiful and relaxing day out, and one of the last opportunities to come together before the end of the school year.
• It is a great client entertainment opportunity.
• You get to golf! (need we say more?!)
You can register online at www.allsaintsdayschool.org
Registration brochures are also available at Halstead Property,79 Hudson Street or Mikie Squared Bar & Grill,616 Washington Street, Hoboken.
In order to make this event a success we need your help. Please consider doing the following, if you are able:
1. Register sooner rather than later – early bird rates are available until May 15th.
2. Spread the word: invite friends, family and neighbors to come.
3. Share the event on your facebook page & email the flyer to friends.
Don’t miss the chance to join with family and friends of All Saints and the wider Hoboken community and continue the longstanding tradition of philanthropy that is a critical part of the independent school world.
Questions, comments, thoughts? I’d love to hear them! Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org