All Saints Episcopal Day School is a diverse community committed to academic excellence and social responsibility for students from Nursery to Grade 8.
At All Saints we inspire…
- A commitment to personal excellence;
- The discipline and integrity to be successful in school and in life;
- Responsibility for this planet and gratitude for its beauty;
- A developed sense of one’s own spirituality through social action and service; and
- A sincere love of learning.
- Children need opportunities to grow intellectually, artistically, emotionally, physically and spiritually;
- Cooperation and teamwork are key elements for personal development;
Children can make a difference by giving of themselves to others;
Self-awareness is essential to understanding our connections to our neighbors and our world;
Education should instill an appreciation and responsibility for the earth and all living things;
Children are best served when families and schools work in partnership with one another.
Download our brochure (PDF): What’s In a Name? Our Episcopal Identity & Core Values