Nursery & Pre-Kindergarten
Half Day 8:45am-11:30am or 12:45pm-3:30pm $9,900
Kindergarten – Fourth Grade
Full Day 8:30am-3:00pm $16,700
Fifth Grade – Eighth Grade
Full Day 8:20am-3:20pm $17,500
Families may choose to make one, two, four or nine payments.
- Application: $75.00
- Parents’ Association Membership: $75.00
- Technology Fee: $75 (Nursery-PK); $150 (Grades K-4); $175 (Grades 5-8)
- Book Fee: $75 (Nursery-PK); $150 (Grades K-4); $175 (Grades 5-8)
- Field Trip Fee: $225 (Grades K-8)
All Saints Episcopal Day School offers a comprehensive financial aid program to all families
who have a demonstrated need. The financial aid program is designed to make the school
accessible to all families who value the long-term benefits of an independent school education
for their child.
Families interested in applying for financial aid should:
- Check the box on the application indicating an interest in financial aid or request
the Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) application from the school.
- Complete the (PFS) application and mail original to the “School and Student Service
for Financial Aid.” Be sure to include a check payable to the “School and Student
Service” (SSS) for the processing fee.
- Submit a copy of the PFS application and all supporting documents to the school
by January 4, together with a copy of your most recent Federal and State tax forms,
including W-2’s and 1099’s. Materials must be received by the deadline to ensure a
timely determination of award.
- Submit a cover letter to the school, with the above materials, explaining any
financial circumstances that may not be covered in the PFS and supporting
- All students are contractually enrolled for the entire School year. The enrollment contract is binding effective April 1, after which date the contract may not be cancelled and the family is legally bound for the full tuition, even if the student is withdrawn before the end of the school year. In the event that a contract is signed and accepted by the School after April 1, it will become binding on the date it is signed, after which date the contract may not be canceled and the family is legally bound for the full tuition, even if for any reason whatsoever the student does not attend or does not complete the school year.
- The $1000.00 Placement Fee holds a place for your child and is Non-Refundable, regardless of attendance.
- No refunds are made for absences. If a child is absent more than twenty days, their promotion to the next grade is in jeopardy.
- All Saints reserves the right to dismiss any student who does not meet the behavioral or academic standards of the School.
- All Saints reserves the right to withhold student’s report cards, transcripts and diplomas, if any School fee remains unpaid. The School also reserves the right to dismiss any student whose tuition is more than 60 days past due.
- Other programs such as Before/After School Program, Enrichment classes, class trips are not part of the School tuition.
- All Saints uses the services of SMART tuition to collect tuition and fees from families. A pamphlet detailing policies related to this program is distributed with enrollment contracts.
All Saints Episcopal Day School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, programs and activities accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational programs, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other school-administered programs.
Click Here for our Admissions Process and Application
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 201-792-6292.